Tuesday 31 March 2009

ending the month with cake

Just as I started the month.

Another week has whizzed by, here are the pics. Mainly featuring cake, birthdays and views from my car.

A wet Wednesday from my car window.
Thursday: stopped by roadworks again. But I was off work today so wasn't too worried.

Friday: my neighbourhood - I was heading home and liked this cherry tree on the left.

Saturday night saw the start to Katy's birthday celebrations. We went for a meal at our favourite Indian restaurant. To be honest we would have gone even if it weren't Katy's birthday, but she felt spoiled anyway. She enjoyed working on her magazine while waiting for her chicken korma.
Sunday was the big day. We went for lunch and then off to Wemblay to see the Mickey Mouse Magic Show. It was great fun and put us nicely in the mood for our holidays. Afterwards it was home for cake.

Monday: the usual chores, but at least the sun was shining.

And today, more cake! Key Lime Cupcakes for work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Denise said...

It has been raining like crazy off and on here, too. I feel like all my photos for awhile were all about rain. Love yours. Your gas pumps look the same as ours. I didn't expect that to be so. :o) Is it called BP there, too? Sorry I am so slow at making comments on photos. No excuse. I'm just behind in everything. Thanks for sharing!