Tuesday 10 March 2009

still going..........

and this is the last week's offerings. Wednesday: signs of spring
Thursday: so so many of these all around here at the moment, grr

Friday: a slice of rural England (another work trip, Staffordshire this time)

Saturday: a splash of colour

Sunday: still at home, I was really tired and lacking energy today so dodn't go far.

Monday: the biggest slice of cake ever.

And today, Tuesday. more roadworks from my car. I like the colour of these trucks though so I'll forgive them for slowing me down.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Fun photos! They are all wonderful. Your slice of cake has made me wish I could dive into the monitor and have a taste. Num! I love taking photos of trucks, too. Great color and lots of cool angles. Thanks for sharing them all with me. I loved seeing them. Do you realized we are now on week 11 of this challenge? Way to go!

LPB said...

i love the straws and the thermometer - i've always loved the blues in yours, most unusual i've seen.