Sunday 22 March 2009

another week has passed

Tuesday: St Patrick's Day - the green ribbons were gone but the cheekiness was still there!
Wednesday: 8 weeks until we go and see Mickey Mouse!
Thursday: the sun is out and the tights are gone, hopefully for the next 6 months at least. Katy is loving the good weather.

Friday: A work trip to Swindon today. We were in the historic ares near the railway museum, there were some great old buildings. And a great outlet mall :)

Saturday: This flower bed was FULL of weeds this morning, so I'm feeling very satisfied at the moment.
And today, Sunday: Mother's Day flowers.
Have a happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Are you coming to the US to visit Disney? I am so excited that you only have eight weeks before seeing the Big Mouse. I would be thrilled, if I was heading there. I love the photo of Katy. The photo is full of fun and cuteness. I have a few gardens you could weed, if you have any more energy after all that hardwork you did in yours! No? Oh well...I tried!

Have loved seeing your photos. You have a great eye!