Tuesday 3 March 2009

Getting back in the habit

...of uploading my photos regularly. I was in Rutland yesterday and this fellow was welcoming me at the entrance to the school. I had meant to use the word prompts this week but forgot to check them o Sunday night, so it was only last night I realised the word was crowded, ha. I was surrounded by spac and open countryside at this school, it was gorgeous up there.
Today I was a little closer to home, only 20 miles away. I parked outside the school and walked in thinking about what I could make of the word for today - blue. So we have a blue school. Perfect. Must be karma.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Excellent photos! I love the "little" fellow that met you at the entrance to school. He looks like he was posing for you. how lucky that the school was blue! I was hoping for blue skies today for my photo. All I had was grey. LOL!