Tuesday 24 March 2009

Monday and Tuesday

... and two photos further along. I had a really mundane day yesterday so my photo is pretty orindary -bedtime for little girls.
Today I was in central London for some legal work stuff, itwas sunny in town today; I always like London in the sunshine. Well, I like it all the time really but especially in the sun as all the buildings look so nice.

Apart from slowly coming to the end of the craziest month as far as work is concerned, things here have been focused on a certain little girl's birthday this weekend. We have a nice weekend planned for her and a few surprises, so we are all looking forward to it.

7 weeks tonight we will be going to bed all packed and ready for our Florida trip!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome! You'll be in the US. I hope you have a wonderful time and I know I will get to see some awesome photos. Speaking of photos, today's postings are wonderful. Love getting a peek into your life. Thanks for sharing!

Kristii said...

Awesome pictures!! Katy is such a cutie!! I can't believe she is another year older!! She has literally grown up before our eyes!! I wish I lived close so I could meet you when you visit the states!! Maybe one day!! I hope you have a great day my friend!