Saturday 14 March 2009

a busy week

..... with one thing and another, but I managed just about to take photos. Wednesday's was a super quick snap from my desk of the ever expanding magazine pile. On Thursday I was in Berkhamstead, back at the blue school, and played around with some of the old architechture from the car.
Friday 13th was the Big Day. Katy's 6th birthday party. Her birthday is still 2 weeks off but she shared the party with a friend. 45 or so kids in a soft play barn, loads of cake, fun and noise.

We had a great time. Today was spent recovering and unwrapping many gifts. The notice board in my kitchen is in about the same state as the rest of the house - chaotic and full of piles!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Happy Early Birthday to your Katy! That was some cake she had. Makes me hungray just checking out the photo. :o) Your notice board looks like mine. It's good to be busy, right? LOL! Thanks for sharing your photos. You had an awesome week!