Saturday 4 April 2009

non photo of the day blogging

has recommenced. I'm not sure whether to keep up with POTD, I am struggling to get a decent and/or interesting photo. And I think It's affecting my normal blogging.


But I'll think more about that tomorrow. Just wanted to share some photos from the past few days. Firstly, Katy's end of term ballet lesson, which parents are allowed to watch.

We spent today building the Granny's trampoline. Not a trampoline for the Grannies, but one from the Grannies, for Katy's birthday. Although they are welcome to give it a try if they wished.


Not suprisingly it was a big hit!

4 comments:

Rani said...

what fun! Trampolines brings out the kid in all of us!!!

Denise said...

It's hard to keep up with POTDs, isn't it? I have been laxing big time. I take the photos, but seem to procrastinate on the posting. Your ballet photos are awesome. They are so sweet. The trampoline photos are so much fun. She certainly loved her present from her grannies!

Carla said...

Nice pictures!! Katy is just adorable in her ballet class! I guess grannies can jump too! Those are so much fun and the kids love them! I love your blog and all your photos!

Shirley said...

Those ballet photos are precious! So did the grannies try out the tramp yet? Cute!!