Sunday 4 January 2009

top 8 of 2008

I was challenged to post my top 8 layouts of 2008. It was hard to narrow these down from my favourites which totalled about 15, but these are today's favourites. I would probably choose a diferent set tomorrow.
This is an early photo of me with a nose in my book.
Katy's habit is to twirl her hair when she's tired, she actually does this less now that she used to so I'm glad I caught it.
A couple of very early photos from Katy's 2nd ever day. I think this is from a sketch but I forget now from where.
Our first of many trips to legoland.
Prima goodies here, I loved doing all the cutting for this one.
My scrap desk before I moved to the new room, I actually got a lot done here.
Not much product on this one but I like the result. There was actually a disaster on this page as I had originally used a grid rub on to the right of the photos but it was a horrible mess, wouldn't come off the backing then cracked and stuck everywhere, so I had to cover it with the swirls. I'm glad it happened!
The last one is much more muted in colour than the others, but I like the softness.

6 comments:

katrina said...

i love them cath!

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute, Cute!!
Especially love the "Father's Arms" one :0)

Nicole said...

well i think your rub-on disaster looks very cool actually!! sometimes you never know, lol. =)

Jenn said...

Love all your layouts! and that pic of your daughter at the top is priceless!

Kristii said...

Your work is totally amazing Cath!! I love each and every one of your layouts!! I am also loving your photos!!! Awesome!

LJH said...

The "Pride" one is my favourite of those although I think the mistake with the grid thing turned into a triumph as well.

Wish I had your creativity *sigh*

Lesley