Monday 26 January 2009

photos - days 21-25

I was good at remembering to take my photos this week, getting them uploaded was another matter. Looking back at the week, I would just like to say that Katy's PJs were washed, honest! There will always be loads of photos of her wearing her jammies as she puts them on as soon as she gets home from school. So, Wednesday's word was RED. The ever present tomato ketchup.
Thursday was HANDS. Hers are often found feeding herself, she loves her food.

Friday's word was SWEET. I love that she still snuggles her teddies at night.

Saturday was WATER, so here is Shrek, Katy's pet fish.

And yesterday's word was CROOKED. I was really struggling until I saw how Katy had managed to get herself dressed last night.




1 comment:

Denise said...

I love your take on the prompts. Your daughter is just adorable. What a sweetie! It was very nice meeting Shrek. When I saw your water photo I thought you did very creative thinking. LOVE that!