Sunday 18 January 2009

365/ day 16-18

Day 16 - these have been giving me great pleasure lately, and now I have a place for them I love seeing all their colours brightening up my room.
Day 17 - my little crafter working on her own scrapbook in my craft room yesterday.
Day 18 - this bowl of lollipops has been in our cupboard for months, it was taking up space and getting in the way. So we took it out and are quickly getting through them, needless to say Katy is very happy to have regular access to treats. She has developed a taste for the cola flavour, to the point of expressing interest in trying the drink now. Oops.
We had a busy Saturday yesterday. Katy's drama club had arranged a trip to see Sleeping Beauty, so she and I went along, and really enjoyed it. One of her teachers was the handsome prince; the kids loved seeing him perform. Katy got a real kick from the panto, so we must make a plan to see one next year.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love your photos. All the colorful paint makes a wonderful photo and lucky you on having a scrapping buddy!