Sunday 11 January 2009

365/ days 9 and 10

I've been drinking lots of this in an effort to warm up - orange and cranberry tea. The mug is a really old one from a book club I was once a member of, I like the sentiment. Below is Saturdays photos - Katy after we'd told her of our holiday plans - to go to Florida in May.

It was really fun telling her, we went to the Disney store to buy park tckets and told her there what we were doing. She was speechless, I think it took her a good 10 minutes to take it all in and believe it was for real. I have made her a countdown calendar so she can see how long she has to wait.


2 comments:

mom2ee said...

such a sweet smile....keep us posted with your Florida vaca plans...I love WDW

Denise said...

Excellent photos! I belong to a book club and I think I need to get us all tea cups. Sucha a great idea! Your daughter is adorable. I'd be excited, too! What a fun trip to look forward to!