Tuesday 6 January 2009

365/day 6

I had a beautiful pink sky tonight but could I capture it? Not at all. We were late for swimming so I had to leave it and get to the pool. So Katy left me Bobby to photograph tonight - he's going to school tomorrow as 'A Special Thing' and he needs a seam stitching before I go to bed. He's dressed in his Scotish regalia in honour of her Dad of course.

First day back went well, and swimming too, although Katy did announce she was 'exhausted' afterwards.
I have a few layouts that I have yet to share.. The first is using Studio Calico goodies, and is Katy patiently waiting for the Disney on ice show back in 2007.

This one is about Covent Garden, we have had a few really good days here in the past year. This is Collage press from Little Red Scrapbook.

More SC supplies here, with a few odds and ends thrown in from my extensive stash.

3 comments:

Anne aka Anniescraps said...

Love the layouts, as always. The bear is just too cute!

mom2ee said...

beautiful layouts...really like the Scotty Bear...enjoy the 365 project

Kelly said...

cute cute layouts!!