Saturday 3 January 2009

introducing 365 days of photos

Last year I read about this pretty hefty challenge - to take a photo a day for the whole year, and now that I have figured out how to use my phone camera effectively I thought I'd give it a try. I know my chances of getting a photo onto the blog once a day are slim, but if I uploaad in batches every few days I might do better. It seems to me to be a really interesting way to get the little details of life recorded, and will maybe get me off the auto setting on my camera.

So here are my first offerings

Jan 1st and 2nd

Yesterday's was taken at the station on our way into London, Katy enjoyed looking at the tree and catching up with a friend in Trafalgar Square. Here she is trying out her Christmas present.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy New Year Cath!
Hope you can stick with 365 ;o)

kathleen said...

I love these both...especially the tracks!!! Best of luck getting off Auto...that is my hope for this project as well : )

april said...

i so wish i had the discipline to do project 365
you're off to a good start

Susan Beth said...

Glad you are going for the challenge! Me too, sort of.