Sunday 15 February 2009

weekend photos


I managed to delete Saturday's photo by mistake so I'm fessing up -this photo is from Sunday. just me messing with the camera and trying out the fab zoom.
Sunday's photo is a shot of bedtime around here - Katy trying to choose which story she wants. this is after trying to choose which puzzle to do and then whether to do a second puzzle and forfeit one of her stories or have two stories. Agh! It's hard being almost 6!A few photos from tonight. Katy being obliging and smiling for the camera.
And a glimpse into the future, fast forward ten years and the teenager we have to look forward to.
Think she took too long making all those choices and got overtired lol.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Katy is adorable. :o) The photo of the future her is a look I get from my 6 year old niece. Looks like both of them are already in training! LOL! Excellent photos. I can tell you are loving your new camera!