Sunday 1 February 2009

POTD catch up

I have been having major camera difficulties this week, and my point and shoot went into the shop yesterday for goodness knows how long. So I'll be lugging the DSLR around with me every day until it's fixed. Which could be tricky, but we'll see how it goes. So the photos. Above is Day 31 -orange. my super warm fluffy scarf knitted by my Mum. It's been really used this week.
Day 30:Country -the best I could do living in London is a shot of some country veggies sitting on the counter at work on Friday. I don't even know who they belonged to.

Day 29: texture - my evening bag close up, still waiting to be put away since Christmas!
Day 28: fast - ironic photo, as fast is the last word to describe my weekday journeys usually.

Day 26: arrow. I was amazed how many of these I saw on a one mile trip on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Awesome photos! Your scarf looks so warm and snuggly. Love all the texture on your bag. That is amazing. I think you did an awesome job for the word country. I had the same dilemma. :o)

Thanks for the eye candy!