Thursday 12 February 2009

POTD Feb 12

Another sky shot, grabbed on my way to work today. It was so much easier to pull out the point and shoot!

Doing the POTD has made me think about what I see every day; as I work 5 days I see much of the same stuff every day, and as we're in a town, I have very few beautiful scenic shots to rely on. But having the camera out this morning, and being stuck in traffic most of the way to the office, I decided to look little bits of nature around me. It's amazing what you can find when you're looking and with a good zoom lens to crop out the unsightly lol.





I even saw some wildlife :)

3 comments:

Rita said...

Great pictures! I really need to carry my camera (or get a small p&s) more often because I miss so many great picture opportunities.

Helsbells said...

I love the picture of the fox! What was it doing out and about in the daytime? I love that it's just strolling down the pavement without a care in the world :)

Denise said...

Isn't it amazing how being in this challenge makes you look. You notice things you passed by many times. I think it makes me more aware. Love your photos today and catching the fox (right?) that is just plain awesome!