Monday 17 August 2009

photos from Donegal


The first evening in Donegal was beautiful. We were able to sit out in the back garden until after 10pm, annd the light was perfect for photos. We were so envious of my aunt and uncle's surroundings, all these photos were taken within a 5 minute walk of their house.
Katy had great fun helping John with the lambs, sheep and chickens.

It was such a beautiful place, it was the first time I'd been there since Celine and John moved to Donegal. I will definitely go back.


Not bad for a back garden is it?

6 comments:

Allison W said...

Wow! What a gorgeous place!

Carla said...

Beautiful photos Cath!! Katie is getting so big and so cute!! That would definitely be a place to put on my list to visit if I ever get over there!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are super p;hotos. I love them and I love the way Katie looks, too. Her hair makes me think of Misty (but Misty's was straight). You better watch out she is going to be a stunning woman!Jeanne

Mary Jo said...

It is absolutely lovely!! :0)

Kristii said...

Absolutely gorgeous my friend!!

Lorry said...

Beautiful scenery Cath, thanks for sharing :-) makes me want to go even more now.. Love that photo of Katy too.