Sunday 16 August 2009

back from Ireland

and for once I took a load of photos. In all the past holidays in Ireland I have taken maybe 10 shots in total, whereas this trip I have somehow ended up with a few hundred. A warm sunny evening and a trip to Donegal helped enormously. These photos are from last Saturday night, when Mum, Katy and I went out for an early dinner and decided to go for a walk after eating along the Strand and into Burgess Park. Katy had new sandals (her 'heels' - they have a 1/4 inch 'heel') so she was happy to pose for a while.



It was nice to be out in the evening and be warm enough for no coats or cardis :)

2 comments:

Sharyn said...

oh! I just finished reading a book that was based in Ireland and now here it is again, in the same day. That settles it - I'm meant to go there someday! Love your pictures!

Lorry said...

Cathann!!! those photos are stunning, thank you for a glimpse of my "dreamland" Katie is just getting prettier and prettier every day!