Friday 17 August 2007

Well hello there.....


..... after thinking about it for months, we finally have a blog. We being she (Katy), he (George) and I, chief family photographer and no doubt chief blogger. We hope it gives you the chance to keep up with what we're up to. Please feel free to leave us a comment or just say hi.

As I'm new to this, I'll start with posting a few recent photos. Katy in Athlone last week feeding the ducks (a daily activity when over there).


Let's try another


And this one from the end of an era, Katy outside nursery on her last ever day there. Our big girl is off to big school really soon!



I remember when I used to carry her through that gate as she couldn't walk. She looked like this then, what a cutie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath - found my way into your site at last. This is a great idea; I look forward to more of your snaps and comments. You really are the brains of the outfit!!! Your little charmer is not at all camera-shy, I'm happy to say - she is natural poser! She just can't help being beautiful! Love to all.
Jean xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath! I had a lovely time looking at your website with all your comments and photos. You really are the brains of the outfit. This is a great ide and I look forward to more of the same in the bear future. Our girl is such a natural poser - not at all camera-shy, I'm glad to say. She can't help being beautiful!!!
Love to all. Jean xxx