Sunday 19 August 2007

And relax





Katy's in bed and sleeping soundly, lovely! Sunday nights are 'my' night- as George goes out to play badminton I have the house to myself. tonight after Katy had her bath she wanted her hair like 'you do it mummy' and this was the result! My happy picture for today.






After she was asleep I had a couple of hours playing with my paper and photos, I managed to finish five layouts, four using my LRS kits and this using the Love, Elsie line and inspiration from many others' creations. It was really fun to use.

Katy and I had a lovely day in London on Friday. We went to Borough Market and met George for lunch. My girl and I then explored all along the river between London bridge and Waterloo.
As ever for Katy, ice cream was essential! St Paul's cathedral is over her right shoulder.






























She loved the street entertainers, did her ballet to three classical musicians, sat down to watch a dance performance, was amazed by some skateboarders and posed for this with the 'gold people'. Every few minutes she would announce 'I love London'. We really need to remember what a lot there is to do for kids in London and make the most out of living here, it was so easy getting around and she liked it so much. Tomorrow we're off to the science museum, she also wants to see the dinosaur bones in the Natural History Museum so we'll have to see how much time we have.

No comments: