Sunday 15 June 2008

blog grief



I've been disconnected for what seems like weeks as I have been incapable of remembering my google and yahoo passwords and have been locked out of here all the while. What have we been up to? Well, we've been enjoying the warmer weather, working on the garden (photos to follow soon) and trying to keep up with Katy's social life. This weekend she had a party, a tea date and chatted in church with more friends this morning. We are so glad things worked out with school in the end; she is so happy there. Getting told off for chatting more and more though.

On the crafting front, I've hardly had the chance to get to my desk, so I'm posting some older pages. The top two were made from my Little Red Scrapbook kit. This one below was part of a challenge I took part in on the Studio Calico forum; basically to scrap a photo from another member. I was sent this beautiful photo by Christi and hope she likes it.

This last one is from this month's Studio Calico kit; I loved the colours here. Katy and Daddy in Legoland.

No comments: